- Data Controller, Managers and Persons in Charge of Data Processing
Registered office: Via Archimede, 80 64018 – Tortoreto Lido (TE)
Headquarters: Hotel Poseidon Lungomare Sirena, 370 64018 – Tortoreto Lido (TE)
Website: https://hotelposeidontortoreto.com / Our users can send requests regarding personal data protection, privacy and security to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The data controller makes use of data processors and data processors to achieve the specified purposes.
- Data processed, purposes and legal bases of the processing
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by hotelposeidontortoreto.com there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Personal Data necessary for the provision of a requested service (in the event of a request for information or quotes).
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of the site: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection …) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used for:
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
- manage control needs of how to use it,
- ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site’s functions usable following user access.
Personal information is collected when a User contacts us for information or quotes regarding our services.
Where the site hotelposeidontortoreto.com indicate some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through hotelposeidontortoreto.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Purpose of the processing of collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, anonymous statistics.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
- Contacting the User: Contact Forms (This Site)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: Name, Surname, Email.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- Purpose a) Processing of personal data “contact form” – The legal basis of the processing is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
- Methods and place of processing and data retention times
The Data Controller processes Users’ Personal Data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the Data categories of Representatives involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a service between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this service is completed.
- Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
- Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
For any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the address email@example.com .
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
- Data protection
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 1, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with strictly related logics. for the purposes indicated in point 2 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user.
For the details of the policy adopted by hotelposeidontortoreto.com see the relative link on the same page.
- Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, against abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data upon request of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Site and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
- Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
It is the information collected automatically through hotelposeidontortoreto.com (also from third-party applications integrated into hotelposeidontortoreto.com ), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with hotelposeidontortoreto.com the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using the Site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Responsible for the treatment
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of hotelposeidontortoreto.com . The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of hotelposeidontortoreto.com .
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
The Service provided by hotelposeidontortoreto.com as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns exclusively hotelposeidontortoreto.com .
10. Company Data.
REA no. TE-171731 Share Capital € .2.000,00 iv
Via Archimede, 80
64018 Tortoreto Lido (TE)